Happy New Year!

I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone! Hope you have a safe and healthy 2010!

Also, check out some of the new features on my blog. I’ve updated my header with new pictures. I’ve also included links to the recipes for the pictures you see in the header. Just look up on the top left for that list.

In late 2009, I added a listing of some of my favorite seasonal recipes in the right hand column. Be sure to check that out as well.

And the last new feature is a button on the left where you can become a fan of Beantown Baker on Facebook.

I look forward to brining you more tasty treats in 2010! Thanks for reading.

7 Responses to “Oh What a Night”

Sarah — July 31, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Interesting to know those things really happen! So what was your official feedback, and had everyone been raving about the food before the announcement? Hubby and I have eaten the Wanchai Ferry Sweet & Sour Chicken and weren’t thrilled with it (tasted very sweet and goopy, just overall processed). I guess it’s all psychological!

nutmegnanny — August 1, 2010 at 1:06 am

Hahahaha that’s so funny that they did a little switch on you. Like you pointed out, I guess that is how they did the Pizza Hut commercials.

Megan — August 1, 2010 at 1:09 am

I think you did a great, fair recap of the event. It was at least really nice to run into you there! And you got some great pictures.

Jen — August 1, 2010 at 7:49 pm

Sarah – I updated my post to include more feedback. As I mentioned, we were discussing how the first two courses were much better than the entrees. At least at our table, there was no raving.

Kerstin — August 2, 2010 at 1:27 am

I’m glad you had fun, although I’m a bit perplexed that they thought they could fool foodies with a frozen dinner! I still haven’t been to Flour and really need to go – I feel like I’m a bad Boston blogger!

Jen — August 2, 2010 at 2:19 am

I agree Kerstin, most food bloggers probably don’t eat many frozen entrees… But it definitely wasn’t all food bloggers.

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — August 6, 2010 at 4:46 pm

I heard about this event from Megan and it sounds interesting to say the least. It just seems like GM didn’t do their research because that is not similar to Myers + Chang’s food! Either way, at least you had fun with some other food bloggers!