Cabinet Installation Day 2

We came home the second day of cabinet installations to find that all the cabinets had been installed!! WOOHOO!!

Upon further inspection we found that actually part of the cabinetry had been installed incorrectly. This is the first hiccup we’ve experienced, so we calmly called our contractor and the carpenter. It was after hours, so we left voicemails and we’re hoping to get in touch with them in the morning before we leave for work. It’s nothing major, so don’t worry, I’m sure it’ll get taken care of. And it was in this area around the radiator, where our kitchen designer had to get creative to say the least!

They also put the stove and dishwasher in their places. It’s all starting to come together!! Oh and they added the crown molding on the top of those incredibly tall cabinets and added the shelving for the cabinets.

6 Responses to “Demo Day is FINALLY here!!”

mamakrystal — May 19, 2009 at 2:34 pm

Wow, I can’t wait to see the completion! It’s also very smart that you made freezer meals…that really does save money and time! I hated when we reno our kitchen, we had to eat out for weeks…it got quite annoying to pick something up for dinner. We spent more money eating out vs. eating at home! Good luck with your kitchen reno, I bet it will be fantastic!

fergojisan — May 19, 2009 at 3:09 pm

Wow, I’m impressed that you can do a food blog with that tiny amount of space. Good luck with the remodel!

Kerstin — May 19, 2009 at 8:56 pm

How exciting, can’t wait to see the results! I hope everything goes smoothly!

Becca — May 19, 2009 at 9:29 pm

And I thought I had a tiny kitchen! Congrats on the renovation!

Mermaid Sweets — May 19, 2009 at 10:20 pm

Wow, I can’t believe the magic you created in that small kitchen, I am so excited for you. I can relate, my kitchen is smaller, but thankfully we are house hunting and kitchen is big on the priority list.

Ingrid — May 21, 2009 at 7:01 pm

Great job preparing! That baby is packed!

I haven’t seen a radiator in forever! 🙂 Looking forward to seeing the new kitchen.

That is pretty impressive all those yummies that you’ve created with a limited amount of space.
    ~ingrid