Donate your Free Taco!!

This isn’t a traditional post. Although, it is about food.

For anyone who didn’t watch the World Series (GO SOX!) or hear about this, Taco Bell was offering one free taco to everyone in America if a player steals a base during the World Series. Well the amazing rookie, Jacoby Ellsbury did just that the other night.

Now, everyone gets a free taco, tomorrow, Tuesday 10/30 from 2-5 PM (details HERE).

BUT, if you’re like me and work at a day job, don’t know where the nearest Taco Bell is, and/or have never eaten taco bell prior to 2AM, you will likely not be able to take advantage of Taco Bell’s offer.

There are some guys who are trying to get Taco Bell to donate the equivalent cost of the free tacos from people who are not claiming their tacos to California wildfire victims. Please put in your hometown and email address to support this cause and spread the word. Check it out: http://www.donateyourtaco.com/

GO SOX!!

16 Responses to “Do you Moo?”

Julie (thelittlekitchen.net) — January 12, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I was told about Moo.com too recently. I checked out their site and it’s really cool! I am probably going to order soon. 🙂

Melissa — January 12, 2011 at 5:40 pm

I’ve never heard of Moo.com…will have to check them out!

Michael - Innkeeper — January 12, 2011 at 5:40 pm

i’ve been seeing a lot about moo.com lately.

i’ve heard their products are great!

i’ve been wanting to get postcard of my b&b made for my gift shoppe!

anyway of getting a little discount for your readers … a wise woman once told me it doesn’t hurt to ask. 😉

Megan — January 12, 2011 at 5:42 pm

I think your new business cards are great. This is the reminder I needed to order some new ones myself. And the stickers are adorable!

Nikki (Pennies on a Platter) — January 12, 2011 at 5:47 pm

I love Moo! I’m sure it’s changed a lot since I first received my cards from FB about a little over 3 years ago, but I’m ready to order some more with MY photos! Yay! Thanks for the reminder! Your cards look GREAT!

Cupcake Kelly — January 12, 2011 at 6:03 pm

I love Moo! They have a moo.co.uk so us non US people don’t have to feel left out. My mini cards are really cute and people are usually pretty impressed! They came in a cute white box.

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — January 12, 2011 at 7:06 pm

I love my mini Moo cards!

Blog is the New Black — January 12, 2011 at 7:34 pm

Great rec! They look great. I didn’t get any cards from FB…!!!

Christina — January 12, 2011 at 9:30 pm

What an awesome website! I’ve never heard of it, thanks for sharing. 🙂 Btw, I looove the sticker book, so cute!

Daisy — January 12, 2011 at 9:59 pm

i think i signed up too late for foodbuzz because I got the shaft! You business cards are some of the best in the blog business. bright, colorful, savy. way to go.

Chelsea — January 13, 2011 at 2:56 am

Wow, these are so great! I’ve never heard of this website, I’ll have to check it out!

A CopyCat Cooks — January 13, 2011 at 4:53 am

The products look great. Use the stickers as labels for packaging when shipping your products – or sealing envelopes.

Elina (Healthy and Sane) — January 13, 2011 at 3:36 pm

I love Moo as well – they’re expensive but you can tell the difference in quality!
    Would love to see what you do with those stickers – they do look super fun! 🙂

Jen — January 13, 2011 at 8:28 pm

Good point Michael. I asked and they said they couldn’t offer a discount to my readers. Sorry about that.

Melissa — January 14, 2011 at 4:26 pm

I love your business cards! This site is great, VistaPrint better watch out!

Anonymous — January 17, 2011 at 8:37 pm

If your readers want 30% discount on their first order of MOO cards here is a code valid until 11:59pm (GMT) 31st January 2011: Code – SPYZQ5
    Valid for first time users only. Shipping is not included in the 30% discount.