The America’s Test Kitchen Menu Cookbook (autographed copy) Giveaway
I’ve got another ATK cookbook to giveaway today. Remember when I participated in the America’s Test Kitchen Food and Friends campaign? Hubby and I hosted some friends for an AMAZING Rack of Lamb Dinner. The dinner party was to help promote one of their new cookbooks called The America’s Test Kitchen Menu Cookbook.
By participating in the campaign, I got a copy of the cookbook prior to my dinner party. Then, when I went to the launch party for The Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook that I mentioned the other day, I found an autographed copy of the Menu cookbook in my good bag! Obviously, I don’t need two copies of the same cookbook, and I’ve already made a mess of the copy they sent earlier, so I’m passing along this autographed copy to one lucky reader. To find out more about what I thought of the Menu cookbook and some tips I learned by browsing through it, be sure to check out the post about my Rack of Lamb Dinner
Giveaway rules (CLOSED):
– Winner will be chosen using Random.org
– US shipping addresses only
– Giveaway is open until 11:59 PM EST on Friday, January 6th (that’s today!)
– Mandatory first entry: answer the following question: What was the last hugely successful meal you’ve executed?
– For an additional (optional) entry, Tweet the following “I want to win an autographed copy of The America’s Test Kitchen Menu Cookbook @beantownbaker www.beantownbaker.com” (leave a separate comment saying you Tweeted about the giveaway)
Note: America’s Test Kitchen has no idea I’m doing this giveaway. I enjoy their cookbooks and wanted to share one of them with you!