Do you Moo?

I wanted to talk a minute about Moo.com because I have LOVED everything I have ordered from them. I rarely talk about products on here but, I get so many comments about these products whether it’s something for my blog or for my personal life.

I was first introduced to Moo by Foodbuzz. Every featured publisher gets a free set of minicards from Moo when they sign up. I got my minicards with my blog name and email address with just some stock photos on the other side. I remember being instantly impressed by the quality of the cards. They are seriously THICK and have a great satin matte finish.

Since then, I decided I wanted business cards with photos that are from my blog. I love that you can upload up to 50 photos for your 50 business cards. I usually go with 10-12 photos per set. And they come in a nice black box. I keep mine in my purse at all times so I always have my cards handy.

And check this out. This is a new feature since the last time I ordered business cards. Now you can get a photo/logo printed on the back of your business card. It takes up the top third or so for the card. I put my blog header up there since I don’t really have a logo and then included my key info under the header.

I’ve also ordered their postcards. I have postcards for my blog that I include in anything I ship for my blog. So for giveaways that I host or packages I send overseas for Operation Baking Gals, I write a little note on the back and throw one in the box. I have also used the postcards for party invitations and my nephew’s birth announcement (with nothing on the back) as well. The postcards are thick like card stock with a glossy finish.

When I ran out of business cards and needed to order more, I contacted Moo.com to see if they would give me some for free (hey, it’s worth asking!). They said they couldn’t, but did offer me 30% off of three products. Since I was already planning to order more business cards and postcards I decided to try something new. I went with the sticker book. How fun is this little guy! Now I have little Beantown Baker stickers. I’m still not sure what I’ll do with them, but I’m sure I’ll come up with something.

So if you’re in need of anything printed, definitely check out Moo.com.

**Disclaimer, I am not being paid for the post. I was offered 30% off to try 3 products from Moo.

12 Responses to “Not-So-Newlywed Map”

bcallegra — April 28, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Very neat idea! I may have to try this out, since our house is filled with empty walls at the moment.

We Are Not Martha — April 28, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Aww this is such a cute idea! I’m not married yet, but when I am, I might consider it… It’s so classy-looking too 🙂

Sues

paulak01 — April 28, 2010 at 12:48 pm

Love the idea and had to send it to my husband. You are so creative – what an excellent job putting it together! Thank you for posting.

bonappetitbeantown — April 28, 2010 at 1:11 pm

What a great idea! Such a fun experience for you both to share! I’ve always wanted to make a map like this and you just gave me the motivation to do it 🙂 I love the map you used!

ashley — April 28, 2010 at 1:34 pm

i made one of these for hubby for our first Christmas together. unfortunately we haven’t had as many opportunities as we hoped to travel so ours looks sad with the lackage of pins 🙂

The DIY Show Off — April 28, 2010 at 2:07 pm

I love this idea and it’s something we want to do too. Thanks for the motivation! Oh and we’ve been married 5 years so ours will be a not-so-newlywed map too. 😉

R

holly2460 — April 28, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Love this idea! Thanks for sharing, I really want to do this!

Cupcake Activist — April 28, 2010 at 4:05 pm

That’s so crazy…I was just thinking about doing something like this the other day. I guess that means that I need to get on it. Thanks for the idea!

Jes — April 28, 2010 at 5:41 pm

LOVE THIS! Ordering my map NOW!

Memória — April 28, 2010 at 7:25 pm

Is this map only for heterosexual couples? haha j/k. You just wrote hubby (I guess you’re assuming all of your readers are females and are straight), and I was taken aback. This would be great for whenever my future wife and I get married. Thanks for sharing! It really is a cool idea!

Jen — April 28, 2010 at 8:00 pm

Memória – I hope I didn’t offend you. I wasn’t making any assumptions about my readers. I was just speaking the way I talk. This map could be perfect for anyone or any group of people.

yumventures — April 28, 2010 at 11:25 pm