Do you Moo?

I wanted to talk a minute about Moo.com because I have LOVED everything I have ordered from them. I rarely talk about products on here but, I get so many comments about these products whether it’s something for my blog or for my personal life.

I was first introduced to Moo by Foodbuzz. Every featured publisher gets a free set of minicards from Moo when they sign up. I got my minicards with my blog name and email address with just some stock photos on the other side. I remember being instantly impressed by the quality of the cards. They are seriously THICK and have a great satin matte finish.

Since then, I decided I wanted business cards with photos that are from my blog. I love that you can upload up to 50 photos for your 50 business cards. I usually go with 10-12 photos per set. And they come in a nice black box. I keep mine in my purse at all times so I always have my cards handy.

And check this out. This is a new feature since the last time I ordered business cards. Now you can get a photo/logo printed on the back of your business card. It takes up the top third or so for the card. I put my blog header up there since I don’t really have a logo and then included my key info under the header.

I’ve also ordered their postcards. I have postcards for my blog that I include in anything I ship for my blog. So for giveaways that I host or packages I send overseas for Operation Baking Gals, I write a little note on the back and throw one in the box. I have also used the postcards for party invitations and my nephew’s birth announcement (with nothing on the back) as well. The postcards are thick like card stock with a glossy finish.

When I ran out of business cards and needed to order more, I contacted Moo.com to see if they would give me some for free (hey, it’s worth asking!). They said they couldn’t, but did offer me 30% off of three products. Since I was already planning to order more business cards and postcards I decided to try something new. I went with the sticker book. How fun is this little guy! Now I have little Beantown Baker stickers. I’m still not sure what I’ll do with them, but I’m sure I’ll come up with something.

So if you’re in need of anything printed, definitely check out Moo.com.

**Disclaimer, I am not being paid for the post. I was offered 30% off to try 3 products from Moo.

16 Responses to “Do you Moo?”

Julie (thelittlekitchen.net) — January 12, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I was told about Moo.com too recently. I checked out their site and it’s really cool! I am probably going to order soon. :)

Melissa — January 12, 2011 at 5:40 pm

I’ve never heard of Moo.com…will have to check them out!

Michael - Innkeeper — January 12, 2011 at 5:40 pm

i’ve been seeing a lot about moo.com lately.

i’ve heard their products are great!

i’ve been wanting to get postcard of my b&b made for my gift shoppe!

anyway of getting a little discount for your readers … a wise woman once told me it doesn’t hurt to ask. ;)

Megan — January 12, 2011 at 5:42 pm

I think your new business cards are great. This is the reminder I needed to order some new ones myself. And the stickers are adorable!

Nikki (Pennies on a Platter) — January 12, 2011 at 5:47 pm

I love Moo! I’m sure it’s changed a lot since I first received my cards from FB about a little over 3 years ago, but I’m ready to order some more with MY photos! Yay! Thanks for the reminder! Your cards look GREAT!

Cupcake Kelly — January 12, 2011 at 6:03 pm

I love Moo! They have a moo.co.uk so us non US people don’t have to feel left out. My mini cards are really cute and people are usually pretty impressed! They came in a cute white box.

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — January 12, 2011 at 7:06 pm

I love my mini Moo cards!

Blog is the New Black — January 12, 2011 at 7:34 pm

Great rec! They look great. I didn’t get any cards from FB…!!!

Christina — January 12, 2011 at 9:30 pm

What an awesome website! I’ve never heard of it, thanks for sharing. :) Btw, I looove the sticker book, so cute!

Daisy — January 12, 2011 at 9:59 pm

i think i signed up too late for foodbuzz because I got the shaft! You business cards are some of the best in the blog business. bright, colorful, savy. way to go.

Chelsea — January 13, 2011 at 2:56 am

Wow, these are so great! I’ve never heard of this website, I’ll have to check it out!

A CopyCat Cooks — January 13, 2011 at 4:53 am

The products look great. Use the stickers as labels for packaging when shipping your products – or sealing envelopes.

Elina (Healthy and Sane) — January 13, 2011 at 3:36 pm

I love Moo as well – they’re expensive but you can tell the difference in quality!
    Would love to see what you do with those stickers – they do look super fun! :)

Jen — January 13, 2011 at 8:28 pm

Good point Michael. I asked and they said they couldn’t offer a discount to my readers. Sorry about that.

Melissa — January 14, 2011 at 4:26 pm

I love your business cards! This site is great, VistaPrint better watch out!

Anonymous — January 17, 2011 at 8:37 pm

If your readers want 30% discount on their first order of MOO cards here is a code valid until 11:59pm (GMT) 31st January 2011: Code – SPYZQ5
    Valid for first time users only. Shipping is not included in the 30% discount.