Hershey’s Cookie Exchange Giveaway
If you know me in real life or follow me on Twitter, I’m sure you know that I’m heading off to Hershey, PA today to participate in a Hershey’s cookie exchange with 11 other bloggers. I’m excited about the trip and will be posting about it when I get back.
While I’m at Hershey, not only will I be meeting with some other fabulous bloggers, but we will have the chance to meet some of the people behind www.hersheyscookies.com, a section of Hershey’s website where baking enthusiasts can submit favorite recipes, photos, and tips and read the blog from Linda Stahl, a baking expert in the Hershey’s Kitchen.
As part of this expense paid trip, they also sent me an awesome gift package. And they’re also going to be sending another gift package to one of you!
Prize Package includes
- Branded Hershey’s Canister Set
- Hershey’s Cookies Holiday Apron
- 3 bags of assorted Hershey’s Baking Chips
- 2 bags of Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1 canister of Hershey’s Cocoa
- Branded Hershey’s Cookie Timer
- Set of Hershey’s Recipe Cards
- 2 Hershey’s Baking Boxes
- Enter giveaway by midnight EST Thursday December 9
- US mailing addresses only
- Be sure to leave your email address or that your profile links to an email address
- To enter, leave a comment telling me what you are most looking forward to baking or eating this holiday season
- For an extra entry, “Like” Hershey Kisses on Facebook and come back here to leave another comment telling me you’ve done so
If you’d like to enter in another giveaway with the same prize package, be sure to check out the Cookie Madness blog. I met Anna for the first time at the Holiday Bakeoff and she’ll be visiting Hershey as well this week.