Time for another Giveaway
I was recently contacted by the people at I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. They invited me to come visit the Unilever test kitchen along with a nine other bloggers for an all-expense paid trip to NYC to paricipate in a Holiday Bakeoff.
As part of the trip to NYC for the Bakeoff, ICBINB has offered up a giveaway (valued at $150) for one lucky reader so that you can recreate my recipe at home!
So I’m sure you’re all wondering what recipe I chose to enter into the bakeoff. Do you remember these White Chocolate Cranberry cupcakes? Yea, they’re awesome. And perfect for the holidays. So perfect that I think they can win this little Holiday Bakeoff. Wish me luck! I’ll be sure to post about the trip after next weekend.
And now on to the giveaway. ICBINB put together a baking package consisting of a Dualit 5-speed hand mixer, a flour sifter, 15 qt Oxo mixing bowl, a 24 cupcake carrier, and of course some coupons for I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. There will be LOTS of chances to win this fabulous package.
Here are the rules:
- US residents only (sorry international readers)
- Leave me a comment with one of your favorite holiday dishes – links to recipes are welcome!
- Subscribe to my blog, then leave a comment here (if you already subscribe, leave a comment saying so)
- Like me on Facebook, then come back here and leave a comment (if you already liked me, leave a comment saying so)
- Follow me on Twitter, then come back here and leave a comment (if you already follow me, leave a comment saying so)
- If you Tweet about this giveaway, come back here and leave a comment (please include @beantownbaker and @ICBINotButter)
- If you post on Facebook about this giveaway, come back here and leave a comment
For each of the options, you can enter once per day – that means you can enter six times per day, for a total of 24 entries possible per person! As part of the judging for the bakeoff, the blogger participant who receives the most comments by the end of this giveaway will receive extra points towards their total score – so help me out and enter your full 24 times!!
The giveaway ends at 8:00 AM EST on Friday, November 12. Winner will be announced sometime next weekend. Be sure to leave an email address or that I can find one from your profile.
And be sure to check out my competition for the bakeoff:
Aly from Aly-tude
Liz from Hoosier Homemade
Anna from Cookie Madness
Naomi from Bakers Royale
Sara from Average Betty
Alison from Ingredients Inc
Barbara from Barbara Bakes
Tiffany from Eat at Home
Amanda from Fake Ginger
Three Years Ago: Pumpkin Cookies
Boston area readers, don’t forget that I’m selling pies for Pie In the Sky. The cost of your pie will feed someone in need for an entire week! Please consider buying a pie for a good cause.