Four Month Update – 30 by 30
Today I’m four months into my 30 by 30. I’m a third of the way to my 30th birthday. Not sure that I’m a third of the way done with my list… I made some good progress this month though!
Hubby and I finally went to the cranberry festival this year. I can’t wait to take my nephew next year!
- Molten Lava Cakes
- Baked Doughnuts
Indian Meal (chicken tikka masala and naan)– done!
- Continue to bake for a good cause
- Prepare three new foods (1: Kale in the Massaged Kale Salad, 2: Figs in the Fig, Goat Cheese and Caramelized Onion Crostini and Homemade Fig Newtons, 3: Beets in the Roasted Beet Hummus)
- Visit at least 3 new cities (1: San Francisco)
- Pack a picnic dinner and see a movie on the Esplanade – done!
- Go to the beach! (can you believe Hubby and I haven’t had a beach day since we moved to Boston 3 years ago) - done!
- Go to the Cranberry Festival in October – done!
- Take a spontanious trip with girlfriends
- Talk to younger siblings (A and L) on a regular basis
- Plan/host a girls night (in or out)
- Go visit my little brother’s college dorm room
- Meet my friend’s babies in the Midwest – started – I got to meet a TON of babies when I was in Indy for Baby Wagner’s baby shower. And Hubby and I are going to meet him during the holiday break!
- Babysit/Spoil my new nephew as much as I can – started – Hubby and I babysat him for the first time by ourselves in August! He was an angel the entire night and didn’t fuss at all.
- Send birthday cards to my siblings, parents, and nephew
- Plan a date-day with Hubby
Take a cooking class- done!
- Read the photography books my dad got me
- Finish all the nearly-complete kitchen projects
- Fully de-clutter our place
- Volunteer for something at least four times (1: volunteered to take care of the ongoing can-recycling project at work)
- Plan a Boston area food blogger event
Don’t forget about my Power of Pink Challenge – make something PINK by the end of the month to raise Breast Cancer Awareness!