One for you and (maybe) one for me
It’s that time of year again. Time for my blogiversary celebration! I can’t believe I’ve been doing this for almost 3 years now! Last year I had two giveaways to celebrate my second blogiversary, so it only makes sense that this year, I’ll have 3 giveaways leading up to my 3rd blogiversary, which is coming up on August 28.
All three giveaways will be a similar format. Each week I’ll post of list of kitchen related items that I either already have and love or that I’ve been wanting.
When you enter into the giveaway, you’ll let me know which item off the list you’d like to have. If the winner has picked something that I want, I’ll get one for you and one for me. If it’s something I already have, then I’ll just get one for you. How fun is that!
For the first giveaway, I’ve got a list of cookbooks. Some of these are my go-to cookbooks that I love to sit down with when I need some inspiration. Others are cookbooks that are on my list. Here’s the list in no particular order:
Good Eats 2: The Middle Years by Alton Brown (pre-order)
Cake Pops by Bakerella (pre-order)
- Enter by midnight (EST) Friday, August 13
- One lucky winner will be chosen at random
- Open to US mailing addresses only
To enter, leave a comment answering:
- Which of these cookbooks would you like to win?
- If you’d like to receive a second entry, go to my Facebook page and leave me a comment with the name of your favorite cookbook.