Superbowl Cupcakes! Go Colts! Go Saints!

As I mentioned yesterday, I made some chocolate team logos for my Superbowl cupcakes (I used this Irish Car Bomb cupcake recipe) .

I am really hoping the game is a good one. I’ll be happy whoever wins. I’m a Colts fan since I grew up in Indiana, so I’d obviously love to see the Colts win. But, I went to Purdue and love Drew Brees so I’d love to see him and the Saints win too.

I think these cupcakes turned out awesome. I forgot to color half of the frosting yellow for the Saints cupcakes, so I just sprinkled some yellow sprinkles on them instead.

14 Responses to “Spring M&M Pretzel Treats”

Sarah — April 9, 2010 at 3:06 pm

I love this simple recipe, and it will be a great idea for my sister-in-law’s bridal shower (both she and her fiance have M names). You mention in your other posts about using a squeeze bottle – is this any particular type of squeeze bottle? I’m not sure how to find one that would work for this purpose. What do you use? Thanks!

mamakrystal — April 9, 2010 at 4:47 pm

Awww, totally cute! It came up in my google reader and my stomach growled!!! YUM!

Teresa Bjork — April 9, 2010 at 4:59 pm

Yum! I’m making these this weekend for birthday treats. Can’t believe you can’t find almond bark. There are stacks of it at our small-town grocery store in Iowa.

Jen — April 9, 2010 at 7:05 pm

Sarah – I use squeeze bottles from Michaels. They look like this.

Teresa – yes, it’s crazy that they don’t have almond bark out East. In the Midwest you can get it anywhere!

Sarah — April 10, 2010 at 3:37 am

Thanks Jen! These are awesome. I have so many new pages bookmarked since finding your blog. P.S. I was in TJ Maxx tonight and found a jar of polka dot sprinkles, like true big polka dots, and I thought of you!

Baking Away — April 10, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Do you have any Super WalMarts near you? I get them there all the time in Massachusetts. They are carried year round in the baking aisle. I’m not sure if regular WalMarts have them too.

mrs. c — April 11, 2010 at 10:16 pm

These look yummy and I think that my college-age nephews would love them…how whould they travel? Have you got suggestions for things that will travel well in the mail? Thank you

Jen — April 11, 2010 at 11:08 pm

mrs. c – these would travel really well. I like them straight from the fridge or freezer. I would freeze them for a few days prior to mailing. That’s what I do with anything I ship. I have great luck with cookies and brownies going in the mail.

KV — April 12, 2010 at 4:55 pm

have you tried coloring almond bark before? I tried a couple months ago and it was a disaster, so just curious

Jen — April 12, 2010 at 6:23 pm

KV – I have not tried to color almond bark. The Wilton’s candy melts do come in a variety of colors though, so you could use those. They are sold at Michaels or Hobby Lobby.

Baking Away — April 13, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Just wanted to clarify that I meant I find almond bark at Super WalMart here in MA. I went back to see if you had responded, and I realized my comment didn’t really make much sense!

Jen — April 13, 2010 at 8:47 pm

Thanks. I don’t shop much at Walmart… It’s probably better that I can’t find this stuff anywhere, otherwise I’d be making these all the time!

clash of clans gemmes gratuit sans payer — March 17, 2016 at 2:00 am

Retirer en discernement en visitant cette d?mes plaisanteries tel cette contradictoire localité.

OBAT LUKA BAKAR — October 6, 2017 at 10:07 am