As I said yesterday, I got to meet Alton Brown this week. It was one of the best days in recent memory. I was literally giddy.
Have you seen his new book? It weighs about 4 pounds and contains about 400 pages about the first SIX seasons of Good Eats. He's got recipes and drawings and tips and random facts about the show.
I'm offering an autographed copy of Alton Brown's Good Eats The Early Years to one lucky reader!
- The prize will only be shipped to US mailing addresses.
- Enter by midnight (EST) next Thursday, October 22.
- One lucky winner will be chosen at random on Friday, October 23.
To enter, leave a comment answering:
- What is your favorite Alton Brown recipe/episode/tip/memory?
- If you aren't as big of an AB fan as I am, that's fine, you can still enter. Just comment with something you hope to learn from reading this cookbook.
To answer my own question, my favorite episode is "Chips for Sister Marsha" which is no surprise since I love The Chewy so much.
Don't forget about my Power of Pink Challenge going on all month.