It’s almost my blogiversary GIVEAWAY! Part 2
Congrats again to the winners of my blogiversary giveaway Part 1! If you didn’t win in the first giveaway, remember that the lovely people at Bright and Bold have offered my readers 15% off anything in the store until August 28th. Use code BEANTOWN when checking out. And they have free ground shipping with NO minimum!
Now on to the second giveaway. We will have two winners and the opportunity for two entries per person, just like the first giveaway.
This time I’m giving away some of my favorite things. One thing I love most in the world (other than Hubby of course) is cupcakes. I’m pretty well known for my baking in general, but specifically my cupcakes. If you don’t know that about me, you haven’t been reading my blog long enough! I have a variety of cupcake tools/gadgets that help make cupcake baking easier.
One lucky reader will win this cupcake package including the double decker cupcake carrier that I mentioned is SO MUCH better than the Wilton one, the new Martha Stewart cupcake cookbook, which I’ve made a few recipes from, and last but not least, a multi-color pack of cupcake liners (seen here).
A second lucky reader will win this super cute variety pack of cards from Cakespy. If you haven’t seen the Cakespy artwork, you have to check it out. It’s so freaking cute. Jessie at Cakespy is donating these cards for the giveaway (I wish I could win them!)
The winners will be announced shortly after my 2nd blogiversary (we’ll be on vacation with no internet access on the Big Day!)
The rules are similar as my first giveaway – leave a comment by midnight on August 28th with the following information:
– What are you known for? Or what do you wish to be known for?
– A way for me to get ahold of you (email address is fine)
– Only one entry per person
– Sorry, no international entries
And, if you’d like to have a second chance to win, that is simple too.
– If you have a food blog: create and blog about something from my blog (new blog entries only). Then leave another comment here linking back to your blog post.
– If you don’t have a food blog: create something from my blog and shoot me an email with a pic and your thoughts on the dish