Coconut Raspberry Ice Cream Cupcakes

While I was at JP Licks the other day, I grabbed margarita sorbet for the coconut margarita ice cream cupcakes, but the red raspberry fat free frozen yogurt also caught my eye. Boy do I miss ice cream and frozen yogurt. I had a little taste and this stuff is amazing. I decided raspberry would also go well with coconut, so I took a pint of that home as well.

Again, I made the two varieties of cupcake/ice cream configurations. And again both were great. The frozen yogurt is soft, so it does drip down the cupcake. This is definitely one you want to eat with a spoon.

This is my last ice cream cupcake for now. I hope to make some more dairy free ones once the kitchen is back in working order. The one thing I’ve learned is that a stiff frosting works best. I’d say cream cheese frosting is best for ice cream cupcakes.

I am submitting these cupcakes into the blogging event hosted by Cupcake Project and Scoopalicious. Be sure to check back to vote for their reader’s choice cupcakes. Voting will be the first week in June.

10 Responses to “S’mores Cookie Bars”

Heather — December 2, 2009 at 3:16 pm

Yum! They look really good. But I do not like marshmallow fluff. To me, it doesn’t even really taste like marshmallow, and has a weird chemical taste. Nast.

Have you ever tried these ones? REAL marshmallows! 🙂 Maybe there is a way to combine your recipe (the cookie part) with this?

laurasrecipecollection.com — December 2, 2009 at 6:40 pm

Wow, those look awesome!

Cupcake Activist — December 2, 2009 at 8:33 pm

I love s’mores!

Ingrid — December 3, 2009 at 4:16 am

I’ve made these several times and I’d have to say they’re my favorite “s’mores” dessert!
    ~ingrid

Jelli Bean — December 3, 2009 at 3:50 pm

You’ve got me wanting to pop a couple grahams, chocolate, and marshmallows into my toaster over for a quick fix. These look really good. I don’t think marshmallow fluff exists here in Central America, but these bars look sensational.

stephchows — December 3, 2009 at 4:41 pm

oh yum! count me in for this one for sure!! I could go for a nice campfire too right about now 🙂

nutmegnanny — December 3, 2009 at 8:43 pm

Oh my goodness! These look awesome….yum!

Dorothy — December 3, 2009 at 9:05 pm

Those look great! Would you believe I never had “true” s’mores (with toasted marshmallows) until this year?!?!

I named you for the “Kreativ Blogger” award! Love your blog, though I’m more of a lurker than a commenter 🙂 Here’s the link if you want to grab the badge for your page:

Amanda — June 9, 2010 at 1:21 pm

wow! im loving everything here. 🙂 –Cafe Guru

Kris — June 12, 2010 at 2:06 am

I just made these and they are awesome!!! thanks so much!!!!