Me in a Mosiac
I saw this on Robyn’s blog and thought it was a really neat idea.
Here’s how it works:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into flickr search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge lab’s mosaic maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
1. what is your first name?
2. what is your favorite food? right now?
3. what high school did you go to?
4. what is your favorite color?
5. who is your celebrity crush?
6. what is your favorite drink?
7. what is your dream vacation?
8. what is your favorite dessert?
9. what do you want to be when you grow up?
10. what do you love most in life?
11. what is one word that describes you?
12. what is your flickr name?
Special thanks to all the photos that made up my mosiac:
1. “How to Become a Millionaire in 100 Days,” 2007, 1,000,000 Pieces of Hand-Cut Paper, by Jen Stark, 2. Hinamatsuri sushi, 3. Central Catholic, 4. Purple Poppy, 5. coconut magarita, 6. Tunnels Beach, Kauai, 7. Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Cake and its Chocolate-Ginger Mousse, 8. Bemused Train Engineer Watching the Idiot Photographer who has Too Much of his Body Sticking Out of the Train Window, 9. Orchids from my husband!