More cheeses I can eat!!

Being lactose intolerant has been a tough adjustment for me. Ice cream is the one thing I miss most. I used to eat ice cream on a regular basis including all the crazy flavors. Another food that I miss is cheese. Things like mac & cheese or grilled cheese sandwiches are GREAT but just not for me anymore 🙁

I was browsing Trader Joe’s the other day when I cam across two varieties of sheep milk cheese. I’ve been eating goat cheese in almost everything since it doesn’t have lactose in it, but I was so excited to find two more cheeses that I can eat!!

I got so excited about the cheese that I came home and made grilled cheese sandwiches. They were delicious. The sheep’s milk Gouda is so good. I highly recommend checking them out.

6 Responses to “Soft Pretzels – 1 WW pt each!”

Sarah Parks — December 10, 2007 at 4:50 pm

I was going to go online and look for a recipe for pretzels! thanks so much!

~Amber~ — December 10, 2007 at 4:54 pm

They look awesome! I am so glad that you enjoyed them. I need to make them soon myself.

Dori — December 10, 2007 at 5:14 pm

1 point each?????? i’m SO there.

Julie — December 16, 2007 at 2:44 am

I just made these…they were SO good and DH has no idea they were weight watchers. Thanks!!

Ashley — April 27, 2010 at 10:09 pm

Made the Garlic Parmesan version of these last night and absolutely loved them! They are ALL gone already! 🙂 Thanks for sharing them!!

Heres the link if you want to check them out on my blog:

stephanie — February 8, 2015 at 6:57 pm

From what i figured they are close to 3 points each. The flour alone is going to give you 48 points plus they 5 points for the brown sugar divided by the 24 servings is over 2 points. This is from using the weight watchers app….as I wrong???