Easy M&M Treats

These little guys remind me of Christmas growing up. We always made them. They’re the perfect combination of salty and sweet and are the perfect bite-size.

These treats would also be great for any other occasion. Pink or blue M&Ms for a baby shower, orange and black for Halloween, red and blue for Forth of July. I highly recommend making this a two-man job. It will make things go a lot smoother.

Easy M&M Treats (by ME!)
1 1-lb bag of mini-pretzels
2 big bag of M&Ms
2 packages of Almond Bark

Line 2 cookie sheets with waxed paper. Lie pretzels (flat side down) on the waxed paper. They can be very close to each other.

Melt almond bark in the microwave according to the directions on the package. Using a spoon, scoop some of the melted almond bark into the holes of the pretzels. Before it starts to set, put 3 M&Ms into the melted almond bark. This is where it helps to have an extra set of hands. Usually I pour the melted almond bark while Hubby puts the M&Ms in.

When the sheet is full, put it in the freezer or outside to let the almond bark set.

7 Responses to “Raw Summer Vegetable “Pasta””

Daisy — September 23, 2010 at 12:25 am

This looks delicious! I love that you guys plowed through it as an afternoon snack!

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — September 23, 2010 at 12:30 am

I love using veggies as a healthy substitute for pasta. My favorite is a little more obvious – spaghetti squash!

Also, I got your DM about the photo. I’ve been crazy busy but I’ll email it to everyone tonight!

nutmegnanny — September 23, 2010 at 1:11 am

What a great salad! It’s perfect for saying goodbye to summer 🙂

A Bitchin' Kitchen — September 23, 2010 at 3:09 am

This looks so good! Yummy produce is really the only thing I’ll miss about summer time. I came across your site earlier today while searching for a pumpkin spice cheesecake brownie recipe (which I plan on making tomorrow btw). You have some great recipes and I’ll definitely be returning!

Lisa — September 23, 2010 at 4:50 am

What a great vegetarian dish. With all those gorgeous colors it’s a feast for the eyes as well as for the palate.

Eliana — September 23, 2010 at 3:17 pm

What a gorgeous dish. It looks super delicious too.

The Small Boston Kitchen — September 25, 2010 at 2:21 pm

YUM! Great way to (healthily) soak up the last bits of summer flavors! Looks great…